Online surveys are the fastest growing sector in market research today and at Aurora Market Research we believe that we have the competitive edge. Having been conducting online market research since 2002, we can bring a vast amount of experience to bear on any project, large or small.
Put simply, we know what works, what doesn’t, and what the most effective approach to a given brief will be, from years of experience.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of online research and we're continually developing new techniques to give our clients access to the best research possible. We've experience in a wide range of sectors, from customer satisfaction research, marcomms testing and concept evaluation through to eye-tracking studies and mobile surveys.
In addition, we also have our own UK panel, called Justtheanswer, as well as a number of approved sample providers with access to respondents across the globe, allowing us to supply you with any sample you require.
When you work with Aurora Market Research you are offered an exceptional service:
- Market researchers experienced in all aspects of conducting research projects. Not only can we provide results exceptionally quickly, but we can also interpret those results and provide recommendations for the way forward
- Access to sample from our own UK online panel, called Justtheanswer, as well a number of approved sample providers with access to respondents across the globe
- Full results in real time. Unlike other software there need be no delay whatsoever between the respondent completing the survey and you seeing the results. You could have a presentation within a couple hours of us sending a survey out
- Reporting solutions ranging from standard tables and charts to online dashboards of key measures
- Over seven years experience conducting online surveys using the market leading Confirmit interviewing software. We believe there is no better online survey software around
- A small agency without big company overheads. We can offer a highly professional service at exceptionally competitive prices
Internally, we aim to excel in our 5 principles of market research: Ask the right questions of the right people using the right methodology, to give our clients the right results..... and offer it at the right price.